Customer Service Representative / Teller I
Location: Caldwell, Kansas
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
The Customer Service Representative/Teller I provides an exceptional banking experience by actively engaging with customers on a personal basis to determine products and/or services that simplify the customer’s life. Responsibility to the customer includes processing transactions, establishing new customer deposit accounts, general maintenance of existing accounts, assisting customers with Certificate of Deposit accounts and IRA’s, educating customers on use of products/services.
- Establish consumer/business relationships by opening appropriate consumer and deposit accounts based on financial needs including Certificate of Deposits and IRA’s.
- Perform account maintenance on checking and savings accounts, CD’s, IRA’s and safe deposit boxes.
- Complete IRA distributions and contributions
- Provide Notary Public services
- Process daily teller transactions and night deposits efficiently and accurately while using transaction detail to ascertain additional needs.
- Ensure required documentation is completed thoroughly and accurately. Should a deficiency be identified later, follow up quickly with customers to resolve.
- Promote benefits of self-service banking (e.g., e-ATMs, on-line banking, and mobile banking) to customers.
- Stay abreast of all current and developing products/services offered to customers and, when possible, utilize all Impact Bank services in order to assist members effectively.
- Perform specific duties including, but not limited to, daily teller transactions, balancing vault, managing image scanner and coin machine, processing night deposits, ordering/preparing currency, completing audit duties, and assisting with opening/closing branch as scheduled.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Strong communication and listening skills, detail oriented, knowledge of basic math, strong interpersonal skills, and service oriented. Must be able to utilize multiple Microsoft Office products and web-based applications simultaneously.
Click here to Apply Now