VISA GIFT CARDS!
Gift Cards are perfect for everyone on your list. Visa Gift Cards from Impact Bank can be used virtually anywhere debit cards are accepted, so your friends and family will cheer for the chance to pick out the perfect way to spend it!
The Purchase fee of an Impact Bank Visa Gift Card is $3.99. The cards can be loaded in any denomination from $25 to $1000. You can contact a service representative today or visit our FAQ's page for additional information.
If the card is inactive for 12 consecutive months then a monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 will be applied. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.00 Visa® gift cards and MasterCard gift cards are issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
IMPACT BANK Visa Gift Cards
(1) Where can I use my Impact Bank Visa card?
Your card may be used anywhere debit cards are accepted. The brand marks on your card indicate where the card is accepted and typically will be displayed on the merchant’s store front. Your card can also be used for
(2) How do I use my card?
At point-of-sale, use your Gift Card as a signature based transaction. Please select the “credit” option. If you select “debit”, the terminal will prompt you for a PIN which is not available with the gift card.
(3) How can I add funds to my card?
Gift Cards are disposable one time use cards. Therefore additional funds cannot be added to the card.
(4) What happens if my card is declined at the point-of-sale?
A couple different scenarios may have caused your transaction to be declined.
1. The merchant does not accept the association type
2. The merchant selected ‘debit’ instead of ‘credit’ to run the transaction.
3. The merchant selected ‘gift’ instead of ‘credit’ to run the transaction.
4. The merchant attempted to process the purchase for a greater amount than what is available on the card.
If this happens, you should ask the merchant to run a “split-tender” transaction which will allow you to pay a portion of your purchase with your card and the remaining balance with another form of payment.
(5) What is a split tender transaction and how does it work?
If you wish to use your Gift Card to purchase an item for more than the available funds, depending on the Merchant’s policy, you may be able to use your Gift Card toward a portion of the final purchase price, and then
No, the card will be accepted within the United States and countries considered to be U.S. territories. Current countries designated as U.S. territories are:
. Puerto Rico
7. How do I get a list of my balance or transactions?
You may obtain your current balance or a list of all your transactions through www.myprepaidbalance.com or by calling customer service at the phone number provided on the back of your card. In order to receive your
8. How do I register my personal information online and what’s the benefit of doing so? You may register online at www.myprepaidbalance.com by creating a profile, adding your Gift Card to your profile and then editing the registered user name. Registering your card will provide the additional security required to allow you to check your balance, view transaction history, use your card for phone and internet purchases or request a replacement should your card become lost or stolen.
9. What if my card is lost or stolen? If your card has been lost or stolen, contact customer service by calling the phone number provided on the back
10. What can I do if there is fraud on my card?
If you notice transactions on your account that you have not made, contact customer service immediately by calling the phone number provided on the back of your card. They will follow normal dispute processes to investigate the fraudulent transactions.
11. Are there any fees associated with my card?
There is a $2.95 inactivity fee after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.
12. What is the minimum age to purchase a Gift Card?
There is no minimum age to purchase a Gift Card.